We train for tasks such as:
- balance/counter-balance & bracing, gait regulation, mobility assistance
- diabetic, hearing, seizure alert
- medication/equipment retrieval
- behavior interruption
- deep pressure therapy
- PTSD assistance
Tuition is $6,200 with an 8 month commitment. ($6000 if paying via cash or check). You will receive “Service Dog Prospect In Training” patches and vest , the Public Access Test at the end of the program, and upon graduation, ADA cards for presentation, "Service Dog" patches for your vest and an ID indicating you've completed your training with us.
**Requirements** The items below are included with your tuition and completion of each is required to qualify for graduation from the program:
- If your puppy is under 5 months of age – attendance in Puppy group class levels 1, 2 & 3.
- If your dog is 5 to 18 months of age – attendance in Tweens & Teens and Manners group classes levels 1, 2 & 3
- If your dog is over 18 months of age – attendance in Manners group class levels 1, 2 & 3
- A minimum of three attendances per month of task training class
- A minimum of three attendances per month of public access field trips and/or proofing & public proofing classes.
- Passing of the AKC's CGC, CGCA and CGCU tests.
- Passing of the Public Access Test (PAT)
- Successful assessment of reliable Task performance
*Included in the program (optional)
- Unlimited public access field trips.
- Unlimited task training classes.
- Unlimited Proofing and/or Public Proofing classes.
- 50% off CEO half-day drop-off training.
- 50% off Puppy Socials.
- 50% off any other 4-week classes that may interest you.
- $5 off one-hour workshops or seminars.
- $250 off Day Training program.
- $500 off Board & Train.
If your dog does not pass the Public Access Test and Task Performance Assessment at the end of your 8 month program, you may continue on for $600 per month until you are team ready with all the benefits listed above.